Monday, September 26, 2011

Pricing

My service fee for murals/custom designs is $25 per hour.  This includes the cost of all products, supplies, and time needed to complete the project to your satisfaction from prep to clean-up.  I will provide a free estimate for what I project the piece to cost in terms of time, whether it be a mural or a custom design, based on the size of the piece and the complexity of the overall design. 

*An extra fee is charged for any additional framing that is requested for custom designs.

Just want a room painted without a design or mural?  I'd be happy to do that too!  If you'd just like someone to paint a room or two within your home a solid color, my service to you is $10/hr plus the cost of the paint.  This includes wiping down the walls, taping, priming, two coats of the color of your choice, and all the clean-up involved. 

Don't live in Wisconsin, but would still like a custom piece done for you?  No problem!  I would be happy to work with you on a design via email/skype/phone.  The only extra cost would be the shipping and handling involved in sending the completed product safely to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© To the Moons and Back