Monday, September 26, 2011

General Information

Shawna Doriot

Cell:  920-268-2606
Address:  1224 Woodland Court, Appleton, WI 54911
Email:  shawna_doriot@yahoo.com


Products:
I use Lyquitex Acrylic paint for both my murals and custom designs.  For murals, if the wall needs to be primed and/or painted first I will use the interior acrylic paint brand of your choice.

In terms of custom designs, the surface that I paint on is really dependant upon the needs of the client.  Customarily, a stretched canvas or canvas board is used, but I am able to paint on any surface (ie. furniture). 

Specialities:

I enjoy color and I am a huge fan of symbolism!   I am happy to create a poem or creative writing piece within your work of art if you like...in fact, it would be my pleasure! 

If you are looking for a photorealist or an artist who is able to paint incredible portraits of people, please check out my friend and colleague, Melinda Hallenbeck, at http://www.wix.com/hallenbm/creative-portfolio#

4 comments:

  1. Hi! Visiting from Karrie Drake Photography! Wow at your talent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karrie sent me over to you guys..

    Thank you for participating in the Thank Goodness for Giveaways by Karrie Drake Photography.
    What fantastic painitings. I will contact for the next nursery decor items.

    DeeDee Popwell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you DeeDee! I look forward to working with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karrie sent me over here b/c of the give-away!
    Thanks for participating! You are talented!

    ReplyDelete

 
© To the Moons and Back